Thursday, March 25, 2010

Seduction by Crackers?

So today, I was out with the foreigns at the market. We were buying our stuff and I had already paid for everything and was satisfied until I saw a huge display of crackers with the sign that read "2 for $2"...umm, yes please! Even at freaking walmart they want $2.50 a box and normally at maceys they are $4 a box. So now I have more crackers than I need since I already have 3+ boxes of different crackers or chips at home. If there is a shortage of food, let's just say crackers water and sugar will be sustaining or killer years off my life. 
I saw these scrabble ones and got super excited. Yes, I will be spelling out phrases in the middle of the wilk while eating my lunch with no shame!
I haven't had these ones in forever ever and I love them. Car snacks? I think so. Oh btw, I told Musu that I was in love with his roommate and he's like "which one? Aaron?" I'm like "like I remember his name!" He's like "Aaron's the good looking one" and I'm like "I like the one that kind of looks Mexican" and I guess that one is Aaron. He told me I need to come over and get my flirt on with Aaron until he asks me out. Umm, that's not exactly how I work. I'm still laughing that he refers to his roommate as the good looking one...ahaha, he would.

No comments: