Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sad Panda Turned Happy.

Today was not the greatest for Miss Angela Lynnette. I mean foodwise it was fantastic if you are a fatty and all you do is eat and eat and eat and...you get the point. I started thinking about this one boy (if I even mention his made up name again, I'm pretty sure you'll all hurl so I'll spare you) and it just made me sad. I won't lie, I even shed a few tears since the whole situation makes no sense and for whatever reason I'm still not entirely over it. I tried not to think about it as I did other things but it got me so down I couldn't even eat my ice cream and strawberries! (Umm, if I ever refuse to eat ice cream something is very very wrong) I was looking online at "sad face" images and saw some that were dumb, some that made me laugh (Chris Brown in court? please boy.) and just you normals. While about to go to the next page, I spotted this gorgeous man who's name I had heard a million bajillion times but had never actually seen a picture of him: Cristiano Rinaldo. "Oh, that's the soccer player Aarti was talking about". My eyes have not seen a soccer player this BANGWORTHY ever. (Pardon my skank talk) I love soccer but don't think Beckham is cute at all (blondes make me sick guywise) and so this boy just made me super happy. Don't mind that I'll be stalking him for the rest of the night or should I say morning? Cristiano, you have taking my mind off other matters and I always welcome distractions in the form of Italian, Dark and Handsome. 

No comments: