Thursday, March 4, 2010

Complete Failure.

I'm the type of person that can tell you when anyone in my family's birthday is and I knew my sister Kels birthday was coming up. I intended on calling her when I was walking to school this morning but was late and almost had to run to school. After class, I was going to call but was forced to listen to my ipod in order to avoid all the BYUSA "vote for...no one gives a crap" people. On my way to campus again I said I would call but a freak snowstorm lead to me safely stowing all my electronics in the depths of my backpack. After my exam it was to slippery and my new boots were so cute but lacked all traction and I had to use all of my hand eye coordination powers to get home safely. Once I got home, I started doing laundry, then making dinner, then cleaning for cleaning checks, etc. until I was getting on facie for the night when I saw birthdays and went "OMG, I forgot Kels' birthday! Shoot!" Being it was around 11 pm, I decided you and the munchkins were already sound asleep so I will call you tomorrow when I call Jingle Bells telling her to bring me cookies from Trader Joes. Have it be known that I love my Kelsey Kels and even though I wasn't there to tell Tiggs my latest boy drama, talk to Pasc about baseball, and smother my chubby cheeked fiend with my love I hope you had a super awesome day! I will be a better sister and try to make up for it by calling you tomorrow. Loves.

No comments: