Thursday, March 18, 2010

Irish I was a Leprechaun.

What do the following 3 things have in common you may ask?


While that mug of green is definitely beer (NO, i did not drink it you sillies) Wings, karaoke and a sea of people wearing green made up my St. Patty's day. Rik and Musu were in a wing eating contest and Rik would have won 3rd if he raised his hand faster. All the workers were wearing tons of green along with everyone else and there was green beer all over. (Alcohol in restaurants in Utah? That's totally what I wondered too) We listened to people sing karaoke and this one lady was like so into it. It was fantastic. I hope I'm like her when I'm older. There was this older man that sang that was so good and for an older man, he was dang attractive. After that Becky and I were starving so we went to In-N-Out and Becky ran into some friends from AZ. This table of boys were awkwardly staring at us and I wanted to be like "I know we're attractive but please stop staring holes through my body please!" Musu would have been mortified along with Rik and Michelle so I refrained. Becky and I talked about boy drama and we started making plans for getting Fatty's car on friday night...I's so excited!




No comments: