Friday, March 26, 2010

Fab Day.

School was blah so I went to the Provo library for entertainment. I pretty much live there now. I came home and watched Gossip Girl. I wanted to kill that episode. Little J, who the slut are you now? Chuck drama was OOC and of course Uncle Jack would come back and be in cohorts with Chuck's mommy dearest...so annoyed. Call me the queen of facie stalking but I totally found my lover on facebook without Kamil's help. I went over to get bread from Kamil and the only ones home were Musu and Vish. When one of his other roomies got home, I almost cried when he said Aaron went home to Las Vegas (the other LV) for the weekend. Talk about holy poo on toast. I got to spend some quality time with Kamil and we watched a movie with his roommate who complained the BYU girls don't believe in cuddling. I disagreed but then got scared that he would want to cuddle with me. At least Musu didn't call me out on it since I don't even like hugging people (fav hug story of the year-Fatty was hugging me for an uncomfortable amount of time and I told him that it was way too long and sufficiently awkward. His hugs are good but 20+ seconds worth? Geez, we're not dating...F). At least tomorrow will be good. Run/walk in the morning, french toast, and holi...happy happy day. 

No comments: