Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Le Creature Bouteille.

Meet my trusty water bottle that I call the creature bottle. My madre calls it my baby sippy bottle. While it does envoke childlike whimsy and charm, I assure you that it is totally appropriate for an adult and I will love my creature bottle for every ever even if I have to endure stares from people if it does look like something your 3 year old should be having instead of 22 year old me...gag 22. I might as well be 102. At least I'll be dang cute then. Today is St. Patty's day folks. Green up and pinch those that don't. Tomorrow the fatty foreigns are participating in a wing eating contest and I'm excited to go and laugh at them. Also Becky is coming and I've only been waiting for this day for 274i327954p58 years so yay for it finally happening. Since I haven't told her anything about Fatty yet (she's missed a lot of boys stories over the years but these will kill her) and hopefully she will join me on my demolition escapade I've been planning. I'll have details on that planned event later...ahaha!

No comments: