Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cross Your Fingers, Akay?

I'm hoping that this weekend will be a last minute mommy/daddy weekend so hope for that for me akay? So Monday night, Kamil was fasting and asked me to take him to his beloved mall eatery, Flaming Wok and I agreed. When he called me, I had just (literally less than 5 minutes before) got back home from running. I was out of breath and wanting to die and needing to shower and hotter than Hades and you get the point, yes? Anywho, being the awesome friend that I am, I totally took him but since he wasn't breaking his fast until later and I wanted my share of some of his food, I invited myself over and remembered that I had The Office still that I borrowed/stole (he was home in Vegas so I couldn't ask) from Aaron. After I finished FHE and showered, I went over to his place. They were still playing their FHE games and so I was just going yo watch but Vish told me to take his place and Musu forced me to play even though I said games were against my religion. I was tempted to stare at Aaron the entire time but decided against it since that would be beyond creepy plus I can't make eye contact for longer than .025 of a second. After FHE ended and the 2 girls went home, Kamil and I watched tv and ate while Aaron was cooking in the kitchen. I totally stared at this point (his back was turned so it was totally safe) and he must have just worked out because he was looking REAL GOOD. Musu asked him about going home and then he asked me about our trip to Vegas last summer and so I told him all about the ridiculousness of that trip and of his roommate on that trip...ahaha oh Kamil (Musu was OOC to the max in Vegas. Rik, Michelle and I wanted to disown him as a friend but he provided such entertainment for us..."I want to be Hayden Panitierre's bra and Bella's hijab") When he asked me what kind of car I had, I kind of wanted to die though. I HATE telling people that. I think I'll start lying about that one soon. He's just so dang cute though. He makes my heart flutter in the cute way. Better than freaking Fatty "Hi, my name is Jesse Young and I freaking live at Golds Gym and eat sushi all day and think I'm fat even though I know my body's totally ripped and I can get any girl with my money and perfect smile"...gag me with a freaking spoon. At least I'm not sad about him anymore. It's a good thing I crush on at least 5 boys at a time. Oh, today in the elevator I ran into Kamil's other roommate Scott who is cute too and he asked me where I lived of all things. I was like "what are you going to come stalk me now or something?" (I didn't really say that but totally came close to thinking it out loud) Oh and Aaron will be here for spring/summer...I almost cried when I heard I wouldn't have to seduce him in less than 3 weeks.

No comments: