Sunday, March 14, 2010

Creepfest.


My weekends keep getting lamer or better...I can't tell which it is yet. Lame maybe because I rarely leave my house but better because instead of nonstop partying, I actually get stuff done and get to relax more which is the greatest. Friday, I stayed in until I was so so so bored that I went to target and bought bandaids (sounds so lame and geriatric but they were the Hello Kitty ones so instacool right?) and licorice and watched 1/2 of Fiddler on the Roof. Words can't describe how great this movie is and it makes me laugh so hard. Tevya is just great. Saturday, I slept in and watched the other half of the movie and then called Rik and wifey to hang out. We went to Walmart, Krispy Kreme (warning: don't go right when they turn the hot light on! Even though you get a free hot doughnut which is heavenly, everyone and their dog in the Provo/Orem area is there too and you'll wait in line for 30 minutes and have some 16 girl give you attitude. She was smart and didn't give me any because I would have dished her a heavy portion back) and then we went to Rubio's. It's new to Utah but we have it back in California but I had never had their tacos since they're famous for the fish ones and I HATE seafood but I got the carnitas street tacos...OMFG, so good! It's like sex in your mouth good. (slightly dirty but sex means good to Rik, Musu and I) They're small but so good. I highly recommend them. After that, we went to the dollar theater and saw "The Lovely Bones"...weird creepy movie. I hated how when the dead girl goes in the house when she's ready to give everything up, you see all the people the killer killed and it was highly disturbing. Thank goodness I didn't have nightmares. I also decorated some shoes of mine but since it took forever ever, I've only done one. Maybe I'll finish the other one now so I can have cute shoes to wear to school tomorrow.

No comments: