Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hot Potato.

So tonight I went over to Kamil's to bring him tacos from Rubio's (carnitas street tacos=fav thing there) and he's about to eat dinner with the roomies so we pray and eat baked potatoes. People in Utard love having any kind of food bar: taco bar, wrap bar, burger bar, sandwich bar, etc. Weird trend. I'll never get it. Anywho, his one roommate is wearing the following articles of clothing:
1. Star Wars belt
2. Star Trek shirt

Once one of the other roommates performs a complete analysis of his outfit he kind of freaks out. The next convo made my evening a smidge brighter:
Wardrobe critic: "You're wearing a Star Wars belt?"
Star ___ fashion saavy roommate: "Umm, yeah."
WC: "And a Star Trek t-shirt?"
S_FSR: "Yep."
WC: "Those are 2 conflicting things. You need to go change one of them right now!"

If my roomies had dared say that to me, I would have followed the last statement with a Jackson Pollock splattering of colorful words but the poor kid went into his room and came out wearing the following shirt:
3. Chewbacca goes rasta shirt

Love Kamil's roomies. One of them is a total regulation hottie and I want to date him. We discussed our love of Star Wars and favorite movie soundtracks...Alas, a great evening. Can I tell you that I actually talked to people first and introduced myself? What is happening in the world of ALA? I'm liking this change of me but it scares me nonetheless.

No comments: