Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Remembering Random Facts Pays Off Sometimes.

So after a fab dinner at Guru's with T-Pain, Camel and Vishwesh I went over to Kamil's to try and work on my EFY stuff. I was very very unsuccessful in the beginning but then I got pro by the end and finished 2 devos and started the 3rd. Since A always leaves his lappy on the table and he wasn't anywhere to be seen (must be with his new lover or so I figured) I opened his lappy and turned it on. The password screen came on but since he told me his password one day, I typed it in. Musu and Vish must have thought I was trying to guess it this whole time when I complained about how slow their internet was. Then they were like "Wait, you know his password?" and I gave them my best "duh!" face as my gmail loaded. Since A leaves all his crap open I could have totally had free reign on his facie account and read his email and known how much money he had in his bank and 5 million other things but decided not to. One thing that I'll have to question is the fact that Taylor Lautner shirtless was recently searched on his internet...uhhh, gross? Gay? Who knows. I just hope they won't remind him that I know his password and he freaks and changes it. That would end my stalking days that haven't and won't be starting. So my life is about to get crazy. Here's my weekly schedule:

Thursday-work on EFY stuff, Tucano's with Kamil? (not entirely sure yet)
Friday-EFY stuff, library, pack for EFY, get sleep for the last chance I get, hang out with friends before I have no life, mosque in SLC? (also in question)
Saturday-EFY training (did I mention it starts at 8 in the AM and lasts for 8 hours?), check in for EFY, hang out with friends if I haven't already fallen asleep
Sunday-church, nap while I have the chance, set up my EFY stuff, go to EFY meeting
Monday-let the EFY chaos/love begin

No comments: