Thursday, May 20, 2010

Please Put Some Clothes On.

Everytime I go over to Musu's apartment, I see at least one shirtless guy. It didn't look to different from the below picture:
It used to always be Aaron (and for awhile he stopped being an exhibitionist and learned what clothes were. those were the good old days) and then new Mark moved in. So one day, Camel, Aaron and I were watching TV and new Mark comes home and decides to take off his shirt after the gym (I may or may not have audibly gasped in horrified shock) and proceeded to flex and show off his abs. After he went to his room (and I could breathe again), I asked what the F that was about. Camel said that he told new Mark that he wants to see his abs and biceps after he goes to the gym. Today I had to deal with double trouble (half naked Aaron and new Mark) showing off for some girls in their ward. While they have okay bodies, after being friends with the Playmates and seeing them half naked (I nearly passed out everytime and had to peel my eyes off of their perfectly chiseled bodies-Thank you Gold's Gym) those boys (DT) have nothing on them (PM-mostly just JJM). If I must be subjected to halfnakedness, please let it be the man below-Mr. Robert Downey Jr.
Where has this man been all my life (granted he's been around all my life plus some years) and how did I not know he existed until I saw Iron Man 2? Love. But even as attractive as he is shirtless, I definitely prefer my men fully clothed.
Seriously, if only he was single...I guess I'll just have to lust after this man.

No comments: