Sunday, May 16, 2010

On The Prowl.

My nails. Not me. Well...nope, just my nails actually. Funny story: so last night at Musu's, I had put down my phone and it vibed and Vish was like "Scott from Texas? Now I know why you don't care about Aaron anymore. You're long distancing Scott!" I just said "Yep, now you know". BTW: I don't do the long distance thing. Who knows what will happen when Scotty gets back to Provo, Utard. I guess we'll find out then. Also, my light crush on Aaron is over. Aaron and Angela is gross because then we would be known as A squared and that's just sick and I got told some stuff about him and it grosses me out. Eww...vomit in my mouth. I love having feisty nails.
I also love how I have the natural "talent" of making super ugly faces without the use of photobooth filters. One day, my husband will love my attractive faces especially my ewwface. If any boy out there thinks he can handle the sass, the faces and my hot bod then please send your dating resumes to...pssht, I'm not that desperate yet.

No comments: