Friday, May 21, 2010

Sometimes I Pretend I'm Indian.

I'm dang good at faking Indian too. My accent is better than Rik's sometime. This weekend (my last free one before EFY) Rik and Michelle are having an Indian dinner and since I know Rik will make lamb curry (eating lamb is against my religion-not really but I lie and say it is) and who knows what else will be made so I'm making my absolute favorite Indian dish seen below-Chicken Tikka Masala.
Anytime we go to eat Indian food, I get it. I've had Indian food tons of places in Utah, Wyoming, California and the best chicken tikka was in Las Vegas. Who knew a city of sinners could make such good food. This better turn out good or else someone might die and I'll cry. Also, my friend James is engaged! When he called me I almost teared up. I love happy phone calls of joy.

No comments: