Sunday, June 6, 2010

Holy Tears Are Coming.

EFY week one is over. 5 more to go starting tomorrow. Usually I am the non emotional girl but the past week at EFY, I cried at least 3 times. It's really quite pathetic. What happened to Miss Angela Lynnette the emotionally detached? I kind of want the non crying me back. Today I saw the Blindside for the first time...oh my amazing. So many tears were shed and I cried within the 1st 15 minutes. This week at EFY was so great. I loved my girls and they taught me so much and hopefully they were able to get something out of everything I taught them. They called me mama all week so hopefully I was a good one. I need all the practice I can get. I hope this next week goes as well. At least I'll be working with Brad Lee Rhees and I couldn't be more excited about that. I love that kid. Also we're staying Helaman Halls which means eating at the cannon center! Now for a boy story: Once upon a time at EFY, I fell in love with a counselor and then found out that he had a girlfriend and got sad, the end. Maybe I'll crush on the way cute health counselor. That sounds nice.

No comments: