Monday, May 17, 2010

I Wish You Weren't Here.

So after paying bills and going to the market and the post office (and being entertained by two of the most adorable boys ever singing and screaming their heads off), I went to get french fries. I decided to go eat at home instead. I happened to be right by the street to EJ's house. I tried to talk myself into driving by but then my tummy got all nervous like it always does when I go to that house and I started heading home. Then a few streets later , I was like "I just want to see who's still there for summer" and decided to go. As I got closer, I got all nervous and sick to my stomach and I wasn't even going there! When I was about to whip around the corner in the opposite direction all quick stat so in case they were having a massive party in the front yard, I wouldn't be noticed and what did I see in the driveway that I didn't expect to see: a little yellow jeep that's what. I had all these questions pop in my head. Is he really there or did he just leave his car there. That made no sense since the top was down on his car and if he was going to leave it there all summer he totally would have it in the garage instead of in his "spot". I'm dying right now. I totally thought he would have gone back home to his sweet little Louisiana but apparently not. I might have to delete his number since I've already considered texting him like 3 times today. I went home and ended up losing it slightly. I bought 2 new bathing suits from VS and ate 4 otter pops, ice cream and made a monster quesadilla. Then I went over to Musu's to watch my beloved GG season finale which ended up being entirely too depressing. Little J is a completely fugly slut. Nate and Serena end so Dan and Serena can have relationship number what, 4? Chuck waits for Blair but she comes too late but for a good reason (Derota had her baby) but Chuck has already banged little J. Blair comes and they are as happy as can be and as Chuck is about to propose, Dan comes seeking revenge for his baby sister's scandy ways. Chuck and Blair end forever. Dan and Vanessa end too. I have a feeling Nate and Vanessa will get together though. Dan and Nate apologize to each other in true bro fashion. In the end, S and B are off to Paris, Little J is off to live with her mother, Nate is whoring it up in NYC, Dan got Georgina preggo and Chuck Bass gets mugged in Europe and is shot. If they kill off Chuck Bass for good, I will never watch GG again. I teared up at the end. While I was wiping my tears on the way out to my car, I hear Aaron calling the "Rich Girl" (apparently I have a nickname now. Remind me to slap him ASAP) but I ignored him. He must have been talking to new Mark and filling him in on new information about me. I just pray they won't be there when I go over to watch Glee tomorrow night. What a freaking day! Tomorrow will be spent preparing for my EFY counselor training in a week from Saturday. 8 am to 4 pm...kill me now. It's probably karma coming back since I complained about my 3 hour training last year...ugh! I have to plan all my lessons and go over everything so I know it all. I'm excited to have all the craziness that is EFY back into my life.

No comments: