Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm in Love with a Gangster.

I can't even pronounce that last word. I always say gang-stir and apparently that's wrong...whatev. Who gives an ish? Not me. Anywho, my niece told me that even though I love Aaron, he's too ghetto fab for me and he's trying to grow a mustache and all these other "lies" to get me to not like him. My best bet according to her is marry Scott because he's nice, Jake because he's ok, but the best would be to break up TJ's engagement and marry him since he's a total hottie...teenagers these days! I told her I'll find her a cute boy at EFY this summer and give him her number. Seriously Tiggs kills me with anything she says. That's why we're such besties. When she was depressed about boys, I told her I'd get ahold of Jake and we could hang out with him and his little bro to which she responded "As much as I'd love that, I'm too fat right now. Maybe next summer". That killed me but her recent thing is to get me over Aaron since he's a hoodlum. While we were driving on a new route yesterday (aka lost) she saw a street sign for Hood Street and was like "Oh look. Aaron must live there". As we drove by the park, we saw his "California cousins" up to no good. Today in church, I said "Oh look. Aaron's in the scriptures". She replied "Well hood must be in their too" and I was like "Yeah, priestHOOD!" to which she made a disgusted face and closed my scriptures. Ahaha, I love that girl.

No comments: