Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fat Kid Syndrome.

Today I went to Sam's Club and came back with a double pack/freaking huge box of "fat kid oreos". None of the normal or reduced fat kind for me. When it comes to sweets, I overindulge in the sugariest, fattiest, calorie limit breaking way. Hopefully my future man won't tell me I have to get the normal kind. I might cry. Speaking of crying, today at the Provo library I had to pay for damaging a book. Apparently it had water damage and I know I didn't do it. I am kind of like a librarian when it comes to books. I love them to death and would never hurt one. When I was told this, I burst into tears. The poor lady didn't even know what to say to me and all I did was cry and cry and cry and then leave. I might not got back but there is this monster book on Malcolm X that I'm dying to read. Did you know he was muslim? I didn't know this until today and when I told Kamil, he looked at me like everyone on the face of the earth knew that except me. Apparently Muhammad Ali was one of his students...when I didn't know this, Vish looked at me like I was crazy and retarded. Crazy foreign boys. Oh my Indian food! My Chicken Tikka Masala was freaking sex, even though it was so spicy! Rik made goat curry but since I only eat normal animals, I refused to eat it. Michelle made such good naan and the veg pakoras were so amazing! After we watched this bollywood movie that was really good actually. Such a good weekend. Now I just have to get all my EFY stuff finished by friday, go to training on saturday and then start on sunday!

No comments: