Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fam Equals Love.

I love how everyone feels the need to compete for things in America. Who has the best parents, coolest family, or cutest nieces and nephews (or the worst, most awful, and brattiest?) in the world. Don't they realize that everyone has the greatest family for them and we're all winners when it comes to having super awesome families? Geez. I love being home with my family. I had a mild facie session with Miss Tiggy Rache and she has already told me a thing or two about every guy I've been crushing on. Scott wasn't cute enough, Jake is as hot as ever (of course, he'd probably like her better too with her absolutely perfect hair and eyelashes) and Aaron...ahaha. Funniest thing I've ever heard in my life. So I'm telling her all about how I'm in love with Aaron and how cute he is and blah blah blah. Anywho, we "stalk" (Aaron has already labeled me as a facebook stalker. It's so not even stalking when you're friends already...am I right or what?) a picture of the boy and we're flipping through a few and of course I have to show her his little brother too so that if things don't work out with A and I, at least she can get in on the little bro when she finally turns 16 in like i964806830 years from now. We get to my "favorite pic" of him and I turn to ask her opinion and this is what I got from her 14 year old mind: "He looks like the kind of boy that would live in the hood and find fun in taking people's cars for a joyride". I'm already dead on the floor from laughter and she leans in to judge his looks even further and then asks "Wait, is he Mexican?". Oh Raj, you kill me. My family isn't racist at all right? I loved it. In the end, she told me I only had her approval to date Aaron or Jake. I can't marry Aaron because he'll probably just steal my car according to Raj. Ahaha, speaking of marriage, I asked Granty Pants if I should get married so he could have a new uncle. He said "You'll probably marry someone mean that will be mean to us too so NO. Don't get married ok?" Apparently my 9 year old nephew things I'm going to marry the most awful person ever or something. I pray not. I texted Scott like all day yesterday and I'm totally going to miss him this summer. Oh my heck, my mom kills me. Last night my little brother was on facebook and he turned to ask who someone that had added him was. I was like "that's your uncle-dad's sister's husband" My mom (who absolutely hates facebook) turned to the computer and was like "What he has facebook? Eww, that's so creepy. Don't add him, either one of you!" I almost died from laughing so hard. She tried to concentrate on her movie but 5 minutes later had to talk more about what a creeper he was for having facebook...oh Jings, love you. We'll see what the family has in store for me the rest of vacation.

No comments: