Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pop It.

I love tart frozen yogurt like a fat kid loves any food really. The more tart, the better. When my fav place (aka tartest froyo) in Provo shut down, I felt like weeping. A few weeks later, a new froyo took over. I was a little annoyed and as a skeptic had to go make sure they were at least a little better than my trusty old joint. I walked in and almost half of the flavors claimed to be some kind of tart. I got my classic asian tart and then went to check out their topping selection. It was basically endless. I didn't know what to choose. I was about to load up on some kiwi and mango when I discovered what can only be described as fish eggs. The mere sight of them grossed me out but they many fruit flavors enticed me. I ate most of the froyo and avoided the fish egg orbs until one snuck into a bite...heavenly? I think so. Between mango and strawberry, I liked the strawberry ones best.

These are them in a huge tub. At times I'm tempted to order a 7 pound tub so I don't have to walk across the street to satisfy my craving for them. I went there today and was set on buying a cupful but then a guy that worked there started talking to me and I would have felt totally awk not getting froyo and buying a cup of strawberry flavored popping boba fish egg balls. Next time, I won't be swayed by the awkwardness and just get what I want. Here is me going to town with my cup of popping boba in my halloween room.


No comments: