Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Leading up to All Hallows Eve.

Hi y'all. It might as well be -50 degrees outside because it's snowing. California girl + snow + Ewwtah = no bueno. Halloween is coming up this week and I'm so excited! I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to be but whatever I decide on will be great because I'm wearing it right? I wish I had Hocus Pocus to watch but I left it in freaking California. Everyday in Hallo-week (I'm SO clever right?) I do something Halloween related. Here's the rundown:

Monday-costume shopping (not as successful as I had hoped for but whatevs)
Tuesday-pumpkin bagel making...divine! I also made such good french onion soup.
Wednesday-pumpkin carving and Halloween decorating
Thursday-Sugar cookie baking and decorating
Friday-cookie delivering and halloween partying
Saturday-repeat of friday's partying + annual trip to Denny's and hot springs
Sunday- treat giving out and movie watching
When it's 5 degrees out, bundle up and make hot chocolate!

No comments: