Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Unveiling.

Today was like Christmas in a very small way for me. I came home from a crazy day to find a letter saying they tried to deliver my surprise but alas no one was home. I'm told that I can go retrieve it at 4:30 from the post office. At 4:30, I rush down to the post office and inquire about my package. My mailman hasn't come in yet but I can check back before they closed at 5:30. At 5:15, I show up and ask again. After taking 57237893 million years in the back room, the lady comes back to the front and pulls my package out of the A cupboard. I beam as I walk out of there and drive home. I begin the unwrapping process.
Inside the box you find this package. Which you unwind and unwind and unwind for half of your life until you get to the surprise which is...
A hot pink holga-licious camera! I'm so excited! I have a feeling tomorrow will be spent taking pictures outside and not in classes like I should be but we'll see.

No comments: