Saturday, October 23, 2010

World Of Orbit.

I love the sweet sticky chewy stuff that is chewing gum. It's my addiction of choice. I'm not as bad as my madre who can go through a pack a day (this was right after she gave up diet coke...I would go through packs too) but I may have 5+ pieces a day. I guess that's better than eating 329289 times a day instead right? My favorite brand is Orbit because they have such fun flavors. I love the new tropical remix kind. I wish they would resurrect the mint mojito kind because it's basically heaven in gum form. The 5 brand of gum isn't too shabby either. I just hate peppermint flavored gum. It's too "spicy" as I refer to it even though I feel so pansy when I use this excuse for myself at age 22 but whatevs. Gum will make you as many friends as your pack has pieces. I remember how at EFY this summer, I would bust out a new pack and I instantly was the most popular one. It was the best. So naturally I loved this part of the orbit/wrigley site when I discovered it. Today several things made me smile. LSU finally lost a freaking football game! I was so delighted I almost called EJ but there's a 99.9 percent chance he deleted my number even though he would totally know the sound of voice yet decide to be lame and play dumb and feign to know who it was so I resisted. When I opened up youtube to watch cartoons (the new cool thing to do on Saturday nights) and there was this video talking about how Gingers are not possessed. This killed me and I was tempted to watch but didn't. One of my nieces is a redhead and my brother always talks about how she's a devil child and so I laughed out loud for like 5 minutes. Now I want new bubble gum...car trip? Yes please.

http://www.wrigley.com/global/benefits-of-chewing.aspx

No comments: