Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lazy Day.

Today I may have woken up at 3 in the afternoon. I may have wore yesterdays outfit to run errands in. I came home and the kitchen was OOC messy so I cleaned. Cleaning the kitchen inspires me so I made rice pilaf and the most bomb applesauce ever. I may have went to my room and watched old episodes of "As Told by Ginger" on youtube. I may not have any friends that wanted to hang out with me so I had a loner night...I love loner nights. Cleaning inspired me to clean my room and do laundry and organize my closet. I made a halloween wreath for my door. Then I went to Del and got some tacos since I didn't feel like making food since my roomie was owning the oven and I wanted snickerdoodles (one day soon) and then had ice cream and watched more tv. I thought about showering but decided that could totally wait until tomorrow. The only sucky thing about today was that my new boots got delivered when I was passed put in bed and no one was home and so I have to pick them up Monday. I'm so excited. They better be freaking cute.I may or may not have ordered 4 bathing suits this past week...oh well, too late.

No comments: