Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'd Almost Marry This.

The ability to track packages makes crazies like me turn sane at knowing where our precious parcels are. Mine is currently en route to Provo from SLC as of 11:46 pm.
I would pretty much marry Cristiano Ronaldo for his body alone. Hello gorgeous abs, face, everthing, future soccer playing Gap model children.


I loved today. I dropped off my clothes at DI and chatted to a lovely worker about how cool Southern Californians were. I went to the market and bought loads of fruit and stuff for guacamole and mango lemonade. I bought cups for EFY (I still have to buy candy and oreos at Sam's Club...ahaha, so when I brought oreo and compared myself to one I thought Kamil would die. Apparently he had never heard me say that before. I even got a high five of approval). I relaxed at home and ate tons of fruit and my fav apple juice (Simply Apple-it looks so gross but it's the best ever). I watched Vish play softball and then came home and relaxed for awhile then went out for ice cream/froyo with Taylor and dished about boy drama. I came home and checked my package and listened to musica while doing laundry. I'm debating if I want to watch 17 Again or read The Book of Awesome...decisions, decisions.

No comments: