Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Why are you Laughing?"

That questions has been asked of me so many times I can't even begin to count them all. If there's something I love, it's a good laugh and I laugh easily and so hard. Many times I tear up and I've come dangerously close to peeing my pants on multiple occasions. So last night, Vish and I watched 17 Again and I was like dying the entire movie. There's this part in the health class and the asian teacher says the most ridic thing and then says "yuck" and I just remembered that in the shower and almost collapsed. The best is remembering something super funny like 478923783 days after it's happened in the most random place and having the entire world stare at you like you're on fire or something. That happens to me at least twice daily. Then you try and explain and no one else finds it as funny as you did but you still laugh like it's the funniest thing ever...love that. I'm excited for EFY to start tomorrow. I miss having children follow me around and call me mom. I have to tell you the best thing though. As I'm driving to pick up my key for EFY, I'm turning into Heritage Halls and I see a yellow jeep coming...nbd since I could care less about yellow jeeps and the stupid boys that drives one. Anyhow as it's about to pass, I had to glance at the driver and it was totally EJ! Umm, hi boy that has avoided me for the entire year! I'm pretty sure he noticed it was me since not too many black girls at BYU drive BMW's with California plates and have a pink lei and my car has been in his driveway so many nights. He grew out facial hair and I was like freaking gag me...I hate facial hair. I was not wanting him at all. Black eyes and facial are automatic turnoffs. Eww EJ why? You were so attractive when we were friends. What the L happened?

No comments: