Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Girl Clothes > Baby Boy Clothes.

Ever since high school, I've been planning the childhood of my future offspring in which they will all be baby and child models for:
Umm, Baby Gap makes the cutest baby clothes ever and I'm pretty sure my kids will have more clothing than I do because I love this store that much. I can only start praying that my husband will be dropdead gorg and my children will be at least as cute but most likely cuter than the following children:


These kids kill my heart. They make me want to go find the most attractive man in Provo, sin with him and make adorable babies now. Thank goodness for self control and a low tolerance for pain (childbirth may just kill me alone). Also if my children don't inherit my black afro hair, I will donate them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great article! I need individuals to know exactly how great this data is in your article. Baby Girl Clothes Malaysia It's fascinating, convincing substance. Your perspectives are much similar to my own concerning this subject.