Friday, June 18, 2010

The Sad. The Happy. The Moral.

Once upon a Friday (aka today), I was driving along in a construction zone when this unfortunate thing happened:
While I called my mommy almost in tears, I decided to count my blessings and realized:
1. I could have cracked my entire windshield instead of the baby crack I currently have.
2. I could have gotten in a horrible accident.
3. All of the above could have happened and I died.

Lesson learned: be grateful for the small things you are blessed with and move on with your life! So I went to Border's and bought this book that I said I would buy with my 1st EFY paycheck of the summer. In case you see me anytime this summer, this book may or may not be glued to my face.
I am Miss Angela Lynnette and therefore I am awesome.

No comments: