Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who Studies for Finals Anymore?

So yesterday, the crew of Musu, Rik, wifey, wifey's bestie and self went to Sallake and ate an Indian buffet. Then we went to the Hogle Zoo and it was so much fun. I don't really like animals and I had loads of schoolwork I should have done instead but I went and it was so much fun. I felt like a 5 year old and was snapping pics left and right (I'll post some later when my camera is by me. I could get it but I don't want to leave my warm bed...lazy, I know) Then they went shopping at Gateway and since I didn't drive, Musu and I had to take the trax home. It was a long experience to say the least. I was dead by the time I got home and all I wanted to do was sleep but Vish needed to borrow my computer for who knows what so I took it over. Once I brought it over, it didn't have the right program so he didn't need it after all and we got into a deep discussion about life and race and religion. Speaking of religion, Musu was telling me how while Aaron is a good mormon boy, he's not your typical mormon in the way he believes. I was like what the crap is that supposed to mean? He refused to tell me because he wasn't sure if Aaron would be okay with him sharing that information. I was confused and now I'm dying to know what he believes and want to flat out ask him but feel that might make him feel awkward. Now that makes me super curious but kind of more cautious about my crush on him. Plus he is so weird when I go over there sometimes. He's either super nice or he's like totally annoyed with us. So Musu's other roommate Scott that I also like actually shows interest and we always talk but he goes back home in like 2 week so I don't know that I want to start something that doesn't have time to get started really. If only Aaron was leaving and Scott was staying...that would be perfect. Ahaha, so last night I was annoyed with Aaron because he's not in love with me yet and so to get back at him, I flirted with Scott and I can tell that annoys him because he's used to getting all the girls attention and with me, it just doesn't happen. He started watching a movie and Scott, Musu and I were all still talking. Obviously he got annoyed because he grabbed the remote and turned up the volume. I considered being a total brat and talking even louder but if I want any chance with this boy, I had to use volume control for once. I'm wondering if things will change when Scott leaves or not. He always is more flirty when Scott's not home but who knows...only time will tell.

No comments: