Monday, April 19, 2010

What the Text?

So this weekend my parents were in town and they decided since I'm not doing EFY until June, they want me to come home after finals for about a month. Since Musu is going home in June and I want to hang out with him and they're going back east for my brother's graduation, I shortened it to 3 weeks. Since Scott is leaving on Thursday and Aaron is going home too, I decided to leave on Thursday as well. So last week, Scott told me that I should make cinnamon rolls and even though Musu hates them, I decided to make them for Scott anyways. So I took those over yesterday and they basically got raped by all those boys. Even Musu and Vish who claimed to hate cinnamon loved them (I'm kind of pro sometimes). I told Scott that I made them for him and he has to know I'm basically in love with him by now. Then Aaron came home and ate 3 and said I was his favorite person (I def had a BIG smile). I asked Scott if he would take me to the airport on Thursday morning and he said he would...love him! I gave him my number so we could work out the details (and so I would have his number). So to the text reference in the title. Musu, Scott, Mark and I are in the living room studying. Vish was sleeping, Aaron was in his room and so was  Freddy. I'm like super into my Humanities 202 studying when all of a sudden my phone starts vibrating and it's Musu. I'm like "dude, why are you calling me?" and he's like "I'm not!" Then I show him my phone and he's like weird and starts looking for his phone but he can't find it. I look at my phone and I have 2 texts. I was texting one of my other friends at the time but then I had a text from Musu too saying "Hey babe". I show it to Musu and he laughs and says that Aaron probably has his phone (Umm, if Aaron has his phone and was texting that I would be more than okay with that, let's be honest). I text back and "Musu" asks me if I want to makeout. I reply back "Of course!". This goes on and on until Musu is about to go to bed and goes to see if Aaron has his phone. He comes back out and finds his phone on the table so apparently Mark had his phone since I already gave Scott my number so I doubt he would use Musu's phone. When I get home, I go online and do my usual bedtime routine and then I grab my phone to set my alarm and see I got a text from some random 801 number saying "Good night and good luck on your finals :)". Anyone that truly knows me knows I am so anti-emoticon so I figure it must be Mark because Aaron has a 702 number. I'm like how the L did he get number? I questioned Musu about it today and he said he didn't give it to him and neither did Scott so apparently he took my number from Musu's phone. I laughed at loud at that thought...boys these days. Ahaha, and when I told Scott about it he was like "Yeah, he's a weird kid. I would stay away from him if I was you"...ahaha love him.

1 comment:

heywhatsup. said...

angie...so many boys LOVE YOU!! straight pimpin musus' apartment :)