Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's a Good Thing I Don't Blush.

So basically I live at Musu's apartment. You would too if you knew his total babe roommate Aaron who I would almost give my morals up for and the always adorable Scotty Scott. Since Scott is taking me to the airport on Thursday, I bought him some DP and made him cinnamon rolls for compensation (he refused to let me pay him, put gas in his car or even take him to Tucanos...really, even I would give up my "nice side" for grilled pineapple at Tucanos on someone else's tab)...seriously, that's a true friend right thurr. Anywho, we missed half of Glee thanks to Mark catching up on OLD episodes of Lost (I was totally annoyed about that but what can you do) Then we all just talked and then Scotty's friend came over and they went to the hot tub (I claimed that hot tubs were against my religion) and I read a fatty stack of magazines. About when I finished, Scott and his friend came back and I announced that I was eating one of his cinnamon rolls since I made them and everything. He then got peeved because Mark totally took one of his and he put them in his room (Good thing because Aaron would have totally raped them when he got home from wherever the L he was) Scott and his friend left and then not even 5 minutes later, Aaron came home. I busted out the iPod and got all shy stat. Musu asked him where he had been all this time (mostly for my benefit since I care about all the "pointless details") He wrote a paper for one of his classes and wanted Musu to proofread it but Musu was like "I don't even know english really, make Angela do it". Then he asked me to do it and of course I said yes. It was a really interesting book review paper and I was like so bored since everything seemed to be perfect until about the 2nd page (there were 7 total). Aaron decided to go to someone else's apartment and so I'm like "What the gay? How am I supposed to know if he wants me to correct it or not if he's not here?". Musu had to listen to me start complaining about editing his paper when all of a sudden he walked in (I pray he wasn't listening outside of the door the entire time to see if I would be a complete B or not) He asked me how it was going and I was like "Oh there are a few things I found and then since I was laying across the couch, he wanted to sit next to me so he could see what I was talking about and fix it. I got like all embarrassed like and almost died with nervous stomach flutters and crap...ugh stupid boys. He read over it and then changed it and then asked me if it made sense then. I skimmed it and had to freaking bite down on my lip since I was about to start nervous giggling and then he would have thought I was laughing at his paper and ugh...sick. I pray he was looking at his paper and not my face because I was rocking a fatty smile and totally crushing at being that freaking close to him. Then I said I had to read the rest and so he left again. Phew, I was so relieved at this point and expected Musu to be like "Freak, how obvious can one be?" but he didn't. Then when I was almost finished with his paper and it was like 10 after midnight at this point, I was like "Crap, my car is going to get booted" and Musu was like "I didn't think of that you better go!". I like speed read the rest of his paper and was then we were leaving and Aaron was coming back and I was like "I marked all the changes I made or things I think you should change in red so hopefully you get them and it helps". Then I hurried to my car with Musu before I started getting all giggly and smily again. When we were at Beto's, Musu of course had to bring up the fact that instead of talking about Jesse now all he hears about is Aaron. At least my crush has changed for the better. 

No comments: