Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Double Standard.

So basically I've moved into Musu's apartment. I've been over for the past 2 days. So monday night after Musu and I watched Gossip Girl (he of course hated it), Scott and Aaron came home from FHE. They wanted to watch some stupid ninja movie and so I asked what it was rated. They said PG-13 so I was like whatever. The movie started and when I heard the F word 3 times in one minute, I doubted the rating. I was already bothered and the F bomb along with other colorful language continued. When someone got decapitated and blood spurted all over the screen and I almost hurled, I had to ask again "No seriously, this can't be rated PG-13". I was then told it was PG-R...wait what? So not a real rating right? "It's rated R?" I asked? Then they admitted that it was and I was like about to murder them for making me sin. Flash ahead to last night. I'm stalking someone via facie when I get read something funny out loud. It read like this: "I'm a __  __ egerhytkysfzd (I forgot the rest). I started reading the first part and saw the 3rd word was inappropriate and was planning on skipping it but the 2nd word was bad too and i had already said it and everyone was staring at me like I was a super sinner or something. Scott then said "Wow, you refuse to watch R rated movies but you curse". I'm just said "Everybody sins sometimes. I'll repent for that later". I don't know who I like more...dilemma. Scott is too adorable though. He makes my heart happy. I even let him drive my car last night since he said he would buy ice cream for me. I don't let ANYONE drive or even breathe near my car without permission so that's kind of a big deal. when i needed whole wheat flour, he even said he'd go to the market and get it for me. It was too cute. I was totally in love with him last night. I love cute sweet boys. Not a lot of them exist anymore. At least I know one that does.

No comments: