Saturday, February 27, 2010

Weekend Plans.

Watching Arthur on youtube. Gotta love reliving the good old days when you woke up at the crack of dawn to watch cartoons Saturday morning.
I will also be lusting after this car. I'm pretty sure that is the hottest color blue I have ever seen on a car. Too bad most jeeps come stickshift...dumb. If only Fatty had this jeep instead of his stupid yellow one, I would have seduced him and traded cars...well maybe not. I do love my baby car. Have the greatest weekend ever people and if you want a new song to love, listen to "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. I'm in love with it and can't stop singing it: "Alabama, Arkansas I do love my ma and pa". Look up the vid on youtube. It screams Indie-tastic. Loves yo. (I meant to say yo and not you just FYI)

No comments: