Monday, February 15, 2010

Bling It On.

I'm one of those people that plan out every single detail of everything that will occur in my life and things can be very complicated if they don't go according to plan. So if any boy ever wants to know what kind of ring bling I want, just point him in the direction of this blog or better yet, just ask my freaking opinion since I have one for everything. All my friends are getting married and so I love looking at rings and when I found this ring, I'm 99.9 percent sure I might have cried some. The only problem is any ring that I tend to really really love and get super emotional about tends to feature this little phrase where the price should be located: "Please contact _____ for ring price...aka Angela Lynnette will NEVER be able to afford this ring (unless I decided to marry Fatty...umm no thanks!) I should not even be blogging but should be finishing up hw and studying for my procrastinated humanities 202 exam I have to take tomorrow night and is 160 questions long. Honestly what kind of teacher comes up with a test that long? I'm pretty sure exams should have a 75 question limit unless it's standardized testing or a college entrance exam of sorts. Oh, the joys of being in college. And I plan on 2 years of grad school after this...just kill me NOW. On a happier note, I'm making cookies tomorrow night once I get home at probably 10 pm.

No comments: