Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Awk to the Max.

Boys make me nervous period. Extremely attractive boys make me super nervous. Extremely attractive boys in glasses make weak with nerves (shoot, any boy with glasses can do that to me). Half naked boys make me so awkward I feel like swimming to Antarctica, crawling under a rock and dying slightly. Imagine Miss Angela Lynnette going to Fatty's house all by herself (I was so sick to my stomach, I thought I was going to hurl) to get her plate back and being faced by his roommate + future BIL in the extremely half naked boy with glasses reality...I almost passed out with awkward nerves. I swear if this ever happens again, I'm gonna slash Fatty's tires, break his phone, and punch him in the face. I would post a picture of this boy I saw so you can see how amazing his bod is but knowing my luck he'd see this and I'd be forced to kill something. On a happy note, tomorrow is the last day of my 7:45 am class. Can you say yippee skippy peanut butter for 12 pm class everyday for the rest of the semester? I will!

No comments: