Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time to Upgrade.

So basically I've wanted an iPhone since they came out and everything was perfect about it except one little detail: I had to switch to AT&T. As much as I wanted an iPhone, I couldn't dare betray my beloved Verizon Wireless! My whole family pretty much has Verizon too and I didn't want to waste all my minutes talking to those I loved despite how totally worth it, it would be. So I picked a sucky Verizon and lived on. Then Verizon got awesome phones and I still had a year and a half until I could upgrade. Finally in May my upgrade day had come but I no longer cared about it. I had heard rumors about Verizon getting an iPhone and about died about the lovely marriage that would be. Only it never happened so last night I discovered this little baby:
Hello wannabe iPhone that will soon be mine. Too bad it was $200. Way too bad that even with my upgrade discount, it will still be $150...suck right? I decided to ask for that as a Christmas present. Today I decided to google this phone and found out that on black friday, I could get it for $1...umm, yes please! I will be in line on Thanksgiving if that's what it takes to get my hands on this baby and have a very early merry christmas to myself. If I can't score one, I will cry myself to sleep until Christmas morning when Santa brings me one. Good thing I've been so nice this year.

No comments: