Wednesday, November 10, 2010

M&Mmm's.

Lately I have been a little obsessed with M&M's. It all started when I bought them for some of my nieces and nephews for Halloween and I stole a snack pack that had 7 of the little devils inside. Those were gone in less than 30 seconds and I still craved them. The next time I went to the market, I saw them and the craving kicked my stomach until I bought a small bag at the register. That bag lasted less than 24 hours and I wanted more? I tried to remind myself that I don't like chocolate and M&M's contained chocolate the last time i checked. My body has been in denial about this fact and still wants more candy coated chocolately goodness. Tomorrow I'm headed to Target and I might get a medium or maybe just get a large bag and get my body sick off them once and for all. I don't even know who I am nowadays...cray.

No comments: