Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Suck at Uploading Photos.

Once upon a time (like 2 years ago), you could bet that I would be the first person to go to an event, come home and have new facebook pictures up all tagged with fab captions by the time you got home. Now not so much. This may have to do with the fact that I never take pictures anymore on my digicam and that my camera cord has just been unpacked since the last time I used it in June. Here's some highlights from October and this month that I've actually taken pictures of:
One of the many loves of my life, Mr. Jason DeRulo. The concert was fab and even though we got pulled over later, it was worth it. I love that Kamil thinks JR is such a manwhore but he loves B.o.B because he reads Japanese comics...go figure.
Brunch at Cracker Barrel with the foreigns and friends. It makes me wish I grew up in the south eating food like that besides the fact that I would be fatter than a house.
Proof that besides the fact that they rarely talk my young women do love me. I got stickers and a bookmark because I'm so cool.
Deer stalking before mutual. They totally freak me out in person but I was safe in my car. I still remember how I've almost hit 2 by the Playboy Mansion because they just stand in the middle of the road and expect you to let them just chill there.
Snow. It's supposed to like major snow tomorrow but I'm hoping it won't but in case it does, I'm headed to the market early in the AM to get food for the week just in case.

No comments: