Saturday, November 13, 2010

Can't Stop This.

So tonight, I was bored out of my mind and craving pizza so on my way to the market, I called Musu who didn't pick up and then I called Vish to see what they were doing. Vish was at the theater buying tickets to see the new Denzel movie with Raylene and asked if I wanted to go. I usually refuse to go but when I was on cinemark earlier during the day, I saw it and wanted to see it so I said yes. It was a pretty good movie. We made plans to go see the new Harry Potter that comes out next week...holy pee my pants excited!
Since I had abandoned my pizza making plans, I decided to go get the supplies since I would most likely crave it tomorrow. Vish wanted to go to Hooters after seeing Denzel's daughters as Hooters workers in the movie but I wanted to go home but suggested the hot springs instead. We went home and got Musu and drove out there and when we got there, it was fenced off and said private property...biggest letdown ever! We were all bummed so we went to McDonald's and got some prime snackage and headed back to Provo and told some great stories along the way. Car rides with the foreigns make for great stories no matter where you go. Tomorrow they want to play racquetball so I'll probably tag along and watch.

No comments: