Tuesday, May 6, 2008

yay for blogs.

Basically, I have no life. I get really bored and so I figured I will tell all my business and problems and everything to anyone who may happen to stumble upon this page. I will start off by apologizing for anything that I may say that is stupid, confusing, and whatever else. That's just the way I am. I also like to make lists to describe things and state all my problems in an ordered fashion. Also, I don't like even numbers so you may see a list and the 51st thing (I promise most of my lists will only account for like around 15 things) says "I don't like even numbers". If that upsets you, then don't read this akay? If I intrigue you or you're nosy and just want to know all about my life, then read on...I dare you. Be prepared because all my guts will start to be spilled tomorrow. On certain days, you may get more than one blog from me if I'm really excited or pissed. So yeah, cool beans. Welcome to the life of me.

Love me.

No comments: