Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busiest Day Ever.

So basically I woke up at like 12 and went to Kmart to buy some of my favorite kinds of shoes. Then Rik called so that we could go shopping and so I drove back speeding like the entire time and dropped off my purchases. Guess who I saw in his sexy little black audi? My freakin lover! Then I went to pick up Rik and we went to many "happy" lands so that he could buy soy sauce and other foreign things. Then we went to Macey's and I bought more groceries since I had absolutely no food. Then we dropped off our food and then went to University mall so that Rik could eat flaming wok and fulfill all of his asian needs. Then we walked around the mall and he bought jeans that cost $____ . (I can't tell you how much they cost because Rik would hate me and Mustafa would faint) Then I got a text from Rob Kirkham to go to DI at 4. I drove Rik back to his apartment to drop off his pants and then I dropped him off at campus then drove home and dropped off my purchases. Then I raced back to campus to pick up Rob Kirham and we went to DI and I bought a book about reading people since I need to learn how to read my audi lover. Then I dropped him off at home and came back home and called my dad to talk to him about crap. Then I decided that I really needed the Billy Talent II cd so I rushed over to the FYE superstore and they didn't have it so then i went to walmart to see if they had it. Walmart didn't have it so I bought a pear car air freshener to see if it would smell good (i HATE the smell of it but whatevs) and a cd holder thingy. Then I came back home and looked over what I had to read for humanities and decided that I really needed to concentrate so I went to campus to go to the library. That wasn't the best library trip of my life and I decided that I study best on the couch of my own apartment...classic. Then Brian (a lovely new friend that lives in our apt complex) came over to sing "I can go the distance" from Hercules to show us his "choirface". It was quite legit people. Now it's uber late and I still have to shower. At least today is over and hopefully tomorrow is amazing even though a humanities 201 quiz is going down...ewwface! Night and loves.

ps-be prepared to hear my possible memorial day plans! I hope people come through and just say yes!

No comments: