Saturday, May 24, 2008

Highway Driving.

Today was such a great day. I woke up at 8:30 am and went to the post office on campus and it was not open so I couldn't mail Dos' birthday card...sorry kid! Then I drove over to the foreigns to get them so that we could leave on our adventures. We got in the car at 9:05 am, the scheduled time of departure. Unfortunately, Moi decided to be late even though I said that I wasn't going to wait. I was nice and waited an extra 10 minutes for the kid to arrive. As soon as he got there, we took off up Provo Canyon on our way to Park City. It was a lovely day for driving except that it was a little chilly. After about 45 minutes, we arrived in Park City at the Tanger Outlets and we started what we came to do. We went around to all the stores and bought many various things. Rik bought about 10 different things, Musu bought some jeans, Moi bought some pants and shirts. I somehow spent the least amount of money purchasing only a pair of silver flower flats for $1.23 at aeropostale. I was happy to say the least. Then, we packed up the car and got back on the road to head to Salt Lake City to go shopping at the Gateway. When we got there, parking was a freakin beast. When we finally got a parking spot, we started our shopping adventures. Rik of course bought about 10 billion more things and fell in love with Urban Outfitters. Then, we went to the food court and ate some food. While Moi and Musu were finishing their food, Rik and I finished our shopping at Abercrombie and Victoria's Secret. Then, we met up with Musu and Moi in front of the parking garage. Rik had to talk to some Indian men though that were in America on a business trip. Then, we got in the car and as we were going to pay for parking, Musu decided to talk to the Muslim girl at the parking booth to see if we could get free parking. She totally gave it to us which was good for me. Then we drove back home and we were all dead after so I dropped them off and came home to sleep. Then I woke up and went back to the foreigns apartment to have some more fun. While Musu was still sleeping, Rik and I watched the movie "Made of Honor". It was such a cute movie. Now we are just listening to Musu singing along to the lovely music played off pandora.com. I love that website so much. If you haven't experienced it yet, do it NOW! Loves.

No comments: