Friday, May 23, 2008

general chicken.

Today, I woke up and then I went to campus to turn in my "help" papers. As I was getting in my car, I looked over and "audi" was in his car. I halfway wanted to say hi but then I was like"No, that's gay". Then I drove to campus, parked my car, was walking to the wilk and I spied Sean Summerhays. I called his cellular and he stopped and we chatted for like 5 seconds. In the first second, he managed to give me a bone crushing hug and happened to break the one thing that I had grown to love over the past 5 weeks: my sunglasses. He's says he'll pay for new ones so I guess that's legit. Then I turned in my papers, headed home, started cleaning my car, and then I drove over to pick up Musu. We headed over to University Mall and we started off the day with some Flaming Wok. Then we looked around in the mall and Musu bought a wallet. Then we went to Many "happy" Lands to see if they had Indonesian sot sauce and also that he could get some sambal asli hot sauce. Then I dropped Musu off at home and then I went home and took a nap for like 4 hours. Then I decided to go to Macey's to get some supplies so that I could make some pasta but before I went to drop off anchorman at TJ's. We ended up happening a lovely conversation for about 15 minutes. Then I continued on my quest only to come home and realize that I had no more pasta...gay! Then I went to my room and slept some more. Then I was awaken by the sound of someone knocking on the door. It was Mr. Rob Kirkham. He and Cindy were having a paper airplane flying contest date thingy. Then I decided to bake a cake and watch "Desperate Housewives". Then Cindy and Rob came back and they had a guitar playing/teaching sesh. Then I called Rik and asked him to buy me food and he said he would. Then Rob left and Cindy was going to watch a movie with some boy. Then I left to go pick up the foreigns and make them take me to wendy's. They bought my food and then we went to chill at their apartment for a fun filled friday night.

No comments: