Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gossip Worthy Weekend.

As of Wednesday, my life has been shot to H. Some jerk on campus decided to hit my mirror off my car and escape without a trace while I was in class...thanks jerkface. Today I had divine plans to go eat Indian food with friends and endedup getting sicky before I even got to order my chicken tikka masala and garlic naan...lame. My parents were supposed to come a whole week ago but won't be coming until Saturday earliest...seriously?! To make up for the past few days of lame, here are my wonderous plans: drop my baby car off to be doctored up once again, head to my lovely classes, come home and eat something good, jump in bed and watch some GG and drool over the gorgeous man below...Hello Chace Crawford.

Draw out watching the amazing GG and refreshing all my GG lingo in prep for the season 4 premiere on Monday night
Hello old friends. Bring on a new season of drama, scandals, love and head turning fashion brought to you by the rich and beautiful ones once again.

No comments: