Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dear May.

I love the change that a new month brings. May means summer is here in Utah and everyone and their mom is at Yogurtland 24/7...sick to the nast nast nast! What am I supposed to eat all summer long people? I've decided to adopt a workout routine and it is kicking my buns for real yo. I need to work on my fitness though if anyone expects me to go to 7 Peaks at all. I made a ridiculous amount of salsa for Cinco de Mayo and wish that it was here already! I love celebrating anything that involves eating my weight in Mexican food and drinking gallons of the ever delicious horchata...hi, get in my belly kthanks. Sunday, I'll def be rocking a maxi dress to hide any food babies. At least with all my working out, I can afford to eat the way I plan to come Saturday. May brings the national Jingle Bells month (mother's day + Jings' birthday), Dos' birthday and otter pop/shave ice season. Good thing I bought new clothes to wear since it looks like I plan on eating all summer according to this post #foodbabyforlife...yikes? Bring on the sweet summertime.