Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sicky Sick Face.

Remember how I had MAJOR plans for this weekend that involved being anywhere away from my casa except to sleep? Obviously I needed to chill and be miserable all weekend long. Needless to say, I am officially caught up on every tv show I care to watch, blogstalked the planet, and have lived on a fluid diet the past 36 hours. I have the most rotten timing for getting ill ever! Why can't I ever get sick when I actually go home where my loving mother can tend to my every whim?! Instead I get the joy of slaving over making myself better and knowing my luck, I'll be 110 percent better by Monday morning. I'm excited to eat normal people food again, especially since I had a long overdue date for making pizza and cookies. When I kick this sore scratchy throat of death, I'm going to throw a fiesta for one. Also dear roommate, I am so not picky when it comes to guys. To be picky, one must have guys to pick from and...yeah, I got nothing. Not even one man to pick and reject. Thanks for bringing that one up for the 2nd time. 3rd times a charm, no?

No comments: