Friday, December 2, 2016

101 in 1001.

Looks whose typing again! So since I'm awful at keeping even monthly goals up to par, I decided to embark on a longer goal setting journey and when I heard of the 101 things in 1001 days, it seemed right up my alley! As with any goals one has to make themselves accountable so here's my little list list out here for all to see. I'll try to update at least every other month if not every month so y'all can see how the journey's going along. Here's what I'm setting out to do:

101 in 1001: 
start date-December 2, 2016
end date-August 30, 2019

-visit New York City (Hopefully next year at Christmastime with K and L)
-visit New Orleans (Look out Cafe du Monde)
-revisit Yucca Valley
-leave the country
-revisit Texas (Houston, here I come!)
-see a sunflower field
-haybale picture
-visit some hot springs
-go for a "dip"
-go on a girls trip
-visit San Francisco
-visit Raj in Provo
-stay in Palm Springs
-visit Salvation Mountain
-visit 7 magical mountains
-go to Disneyworld (M-I-C-K-E-Y   M-O-U-S-E!)
-go to Universal in Florida (Hogwarts! #butterbeer4days)
-go to the zoo/wild animal park
-go to the movies alone
-smile at people more :)
-volunteer at the library
-leave chalk messages
-leave notes in library books
-deliver treats once a month
-list 100 things that make me happy
-count my blessings
-pray every day (Gotta get good with the Lord)
-relaxation day once a month
-take a selfie once a week
-take photos in a photobooth
-pictures with state signs
-gain 150 instagram followers 
-be a better friend
-be more talkative
-throw myself a fiesta
-plan a girls night
-have a silly string war
-make an emergency kit
-collect peoples birthdays
-send thank you cards
-make a new friend
-kiss someone 
-photograph 25 LDS temples
-picnic at the beach
-go snorkeling
-swim/float in lake in Wyoming
-try paddle boarding
-relearn to hulahohoop
-teach English
-apply to work for Disney
-bring my reusable grocery bags
-donate unwanted/unneeded things
-ride the metro
-wash my car every 2 weeks
-go to a museum
-visit the last bookstore
-see the Hollywood Walk of Fame
-hike to the Hollywood Sign
-explore downtown Fullerton
-go to a ban.do IRL popup
-go to a concert alone
-go to an Angels game
-set a budget
-learn more about politics
-create a stencil and tag
-make fun personal cards
-finish a coloring book
-organize a dance party
-have a dance party daily
-create a capsule wardrobe
-learn to drive stick shift
-take a makeup class
-record my history
-sew something
-bake macarons
-treat my family better
-have family breakfast
-try a new restaurant once a month
-lose weight (poundage TBD)
-take a zumba class
-exercise everyday
-no sugar for a month
-eat less junk food 
-give up soda for 3 months
-whiten my teeth
-grow out my hair
-eat healthier
-go to bed earlier
-go to the dentist
-get a massage
-try eyelash extensions
-take a makeup class
-wear sunscreen daily
-wake up earlier
-paint my nails weekly
-attend another religions services 
-read the Bible
-read the Book of Mormon
-read the Doctrine and Covenants
-read the Pearl of Great Price
-make a 5 year plan

As I check things off my list via social media, I'll use #lalynns101 on goal related posts (:

No comments: