Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Here's to Being Spontaneous.

So once upon a time this past weekend, Raj was like "Let's go camping!" and anyone that knows me knows that is pretty much the fastest way to kill me off but she insisted (like 5 times at least) and then threatened to take my car so I was like "Fine, I'll come too". Heaven knows I needed to get some fresh air and to have nature and how the F am I going to survive more than a certain boy that was driving me cray. Anyways, evidence for those skeptics out there:

 Bridger Bay up in Northern UT
 There were bison like everywhere and Kira thought they would come charge us…silly girl.
 We explored and things were climbed
 Poles were loved on and rules were broken for this photo #worthit
 We got a snapshot with our new bison BFFL because why not?
Part of me wants to go again at some point in the nearish future…I am Father Auten's daughter after all! When random adventures call you out on things you wouldn't normally do, respond like Nike and "Just do it!" It will most likely be epic as F and you'll be more awesome in your mind if nothing else.

No comments: