Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Skinny on the THM.

So the past year and a half of my life has been spent bringing mis queridos hermanos y hermanas mas cerca a Cristo for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as a missionary. It was the greatest and most challenging time of my life to date but I would not trade in the experiences and trials that the past 18 months threw at me for anything! I love the gospel so much and hope that all those that I taught will remember the importance of living the basic principles of the gospel and will put into practice daily scripture study, praying, and attending church meetings weekly as well as obeying God's commandments. I've learned that doing these simple and at times seem insignificant things actually help us to be spiritual safe and protected. Here are some of my favorite photo memories: 

 Distrito 18C at the Provo temple
 Day 1 in Texas with my trainer Mama Hanson
 Waller Bulldogs #shoutout@Tank
 Service at the Contreras' with Serrano and Hoskie
 4th of July in Waller with some of our vesties
 Texas Bluebonnets
 Houston signage love
 Our MTC district in Houston: Hermana Glauser and Elder Garcia

 Temple trip with Christina and Valentin and the english elders K and Gonzalez
 When our dearest Angelito came to church and made hater faces at us ALL day long despite loving it #fool
 I found out my little brother got sent to Puebla Mexico to serve his mission
 The cute little town of Tomball
 One year in Texas for our little distrito #holla
 When Danita decided my nametag needed some bling
 Christmas eve with the Cupul family
 When cute Gianela got baptized
 When I was deathly ill and leave my bed for a week+ #WORST
 Taking over the city of Houston
 Sealing of the Rivera family in the Houston temple with my dear Cran
 Going tribal in Guatemalan ropa at the Ajpacaja's with Hermanita Deloya
 Cutest city town sign ever
 The gorgeous Houston Texas temple
 Zone service at the Houston Food Bank
 Chillaxing in the Marin's hammock
 The Pingrees-best mission President and wife EVER! #lovethem
 Reunited with my dear Jingle Bells and Father Auten at the mission office
I love you Texas always and forever! 

So I've been released from my service as a full time missionary and have given my coming home talk and just reported to the high council leaders today...let summer commence at full speed yo! (I'm back for good y'all)

1 comment:

LeeLee said...

Aw, sounds and looks like an amazing experience.