Thursday, April 7, 2011

Food Can Complete Me.

These were some of my most favorite childhood snacks. The days that the madre put Dunkaroos in my school lunch was always a happy day.

I'm pretty sure I almost cried when I discovered my favorite flavored Fuze at the market. I hate all the other flavors and I've only seen this one in South Dakota and I may have busted out a happy dance and loaded my cart full of this sweet nectar of life.

Today was spent schooling and shopping with Vish and eating at smahburger...heaven in a burger! After that I already had a food baby but yogurtland was next dooor so a quick stop to check it out ended with a cup full of divine froyo. Earthfruits is lucky their plain tart is a little bit tarter and they have my popping boba strawberry or else I would have had to end out froyo relationship for the next best thing. I see lots of future dates with all of the mentioned food places and especially my delicious orange mango fuze. I will be sad when Rik, Michelle, Kalel and Vish all move away in 2 weeks. I will miss gathering at their apartment and having birthday parties and talking about old times and cooking together. I love that we tell fat jokes and searching for highly sought after movies at redbox. Tonight Rik almost died when he was let down by a redbox search for Tangled when I said that I had it. He almost cried and was speechless and Mustafa was like "Why have I never gotten a reaction like that in all our years of friendship?"...love them all!

No comments: