Saturday, December 18, 2010

These Might Become a Problem.

Hi, my name is Angela and I love pickles. Well not the sweet ones but all the sour ones...yum. You might have thought I would die when I sampled one of Vish's deep fried pickles at lunch today and then proceeded to eat half of his loot...whoops. I told you I was secretly fat (at least in spirit if not actually) All I can say is thank the Lord I don't live down south. Apparently they sell these everywhere down there. I would be fatter than a house I tell you. Also Texas Roadhouse is divine. I filled up on pickles, rolls, peanuts and chili before my food came out and by the end I wanted to die I ate so much. Good thing I took most of my meal home and now I'll have the greatest leftover lunch ever! Too bad all I can think about is the dang pickles I need to recreate stat.

No comments: